Breaking News
recent

Puisi Remaja "A MUDDY BED" (Bahasa Inggris)



 A MUDDY BED

When we got separated
Nothing makes me comfort  on the bed
The nightmare always comes with a face really bad
And  I cant find a new mindset

Even though your face in a shadow such a sad
But, that's the worst face I've ever met
Mocking to me with a bleeding head
Challenging me with a cheapest bet
Hitting me and knock me down on the carpet
Then, you change to be a sandman or a black cat

Ohh Babe..
Do you happy make me suffer?
Is that what you want?
To begging you please please please don't do that.
If you want to take my breath, just go ahead
Even I haven't  been pray yet
Maybe I deserve everything I have got
But, you cant take my soul what I'll never dedicate

Ohh Sweetheart..
You just a little nightmare in my muddy bed
A little sparrow in a hamlet
Whereas, I got a dream what you'll never catch
So, don't you ever imagine that I will go down on your knees till death.
Randu Arbitra

Randu Arbitra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.